RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Returns and exchanges must be informed and sent back within 14 days upon receiving the item.
Securely pack the parcel, while including the item for return. Once we have received the returned parcel from our end, please allow up to 10 days for us to process and deliver the requested item back to you.
Please fill up the return form via link below, to help us understand your return decisions better. [Returns & Exchange E-Form]. Notify us that you have filled up the form by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose the courier service company and send us the parcel to our Bangsar Store. Any courier is accepted. Kindly inform us of the tracking number for us to track the parcel accordingly.
Alternatively, you may visit our flagship store directly and you can make exchange directly after our sales team has done inspection for the returned piece. Kindly notify us if you wish to do so beforehand if is possible.
Location / Address for return
FERN - Batik + Artisanal Collective
UGF 17A, BANGSAR VILLAGE II,
JALAN TELAWI, BANGSAR,
59100 KUALA LUMPUR,
Contact number: +6011-2181 0712
Return charges: Customers will bear the courier charges themselves, unless the case where FERN sent a wrong item, wrong size or faulty item.
Returns & exchange policy:
Non-returnable and non-exchangeable items:
- Made-to-Order items (customized item)
- Sale and discounted items above 50%
- Accessories due to personal hygiene)
- Items that have been altered
Items eligible for returns and exchanges:
- Ready-to-wear items
- Items must be in good condition: unworn, unwashed with tag still intact.
Stock for exchanges:
- Customers are eligible for exchange to another size or another color, however it is subject to stock availability.
- If there are cases where there is no stock, we will pre-order it for you or you can exchange it with other items or a refund.
Wrongly sent items / Faulty / Out of stock:
- In case if we sent wrong items, wrong size, faulty item, or out of stock, we will be replacing the item with the correct one, and the courier cost for return will be borne by us.
Please note that we reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
ALTERATIONS (Within Malaysia)
Cost for alteration
- FERN offers up to 1 time of alteration for free within 2 weeks after the items has been received from your end.
- However, should there be more alterations needed, it will be chargeable. Cost of the alteration will be advised once our side has reviewed the alterations needed.
- Please note that cost for alterations for ready-to-wear are to be advised after our side has review the alterations needed.
Steps for alteration
Visit our shop at Bangsar village II to get further assistance from our store representative.
Send your parcel via courier to our store provided above while including your body measurement and specifications area for alterations. Possibly photos attached through email would be best.
Step 2: (For customers going directly to Bangsar Store, kindly ignore this step)
You will also need to fill up the alteration form via link below, if you opt for return via courier.
Once we have received the parcel from our end, please allow up to 14 to 21 days for us to courier back the altered item to you. For any express option, we would suggest to liaise with us directly and we will try our best to meet your requirements.
- Courier charge for both Made-to-order and Ready-to-wear is borne by the customer, unless it is proven that FERN made a mistake in the alterations.
Any courier option is acceptable. Kindly provide us the tracking number once you have sent out the parcel to your courier provider.
- All of our items are not eligible for refund,
- Unless the case is out of stock, where FERN is not able to replace the purchased item in any other form.
- Refunds will approximately take up to 2 weeks, as it also depends on your bank to clear the transfer.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For our Southeast Asia customers, purchases up to RM1000 will enjoy 1 time of free alteration from us for both READY TO WEAR and MADE TO ORDER
- For our international customers, returns and exchanges are not permitted.
- However, we offer a limit credit of up to $30 of alteration fee on us above a minimum spend of USD350, based on case by case basis.
- We will pay in a form of reimbursement after the customer presents their alteration receipt to us, as a proof that you have visited an alteration centre, with a proof of photo of our garment being altered.
To get the reimbursement, please notify us at email@example.com and we will advise further on the next step.
The receipt of the alteration should be valid within 2 months starting from the day that you have received the parcel.